Monday, July 26, 2010

Matryoshka LOVE!

I've been stuck home for two days due to my cripple foot, and to say that I'm going crazy is an understatement. I legit spent 6 HOURS drawing a single doodle-esque picture today, that's how bored I am. FUCK YOU BUSTED FOOT! Hopefully I'll be cleared for work again by the end of the week.

I just got my newest tattoos on Friday. Well, I got them finished, they were started a month or so ago. And it's a MATRYOSHKA DOLL HALF SLEEVE! AND A FINGER BOW!





I have some older tattoos, 5 others to be exact, and I will get around to posting those at a later date. But a mother is always proud of her new kids. My Russian babies are my current pride and joy!

2 comments:

  1. wow. your sleeve is beautiful! i cant wait till i have a themed one i plan on getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I've waited to get it for a long time, I'm in love with it. Of course now I'm just planning what to get next.

    ReplyDelete