Saturday, January 29, 2011

OH HELL NO

Grace is one of the most beautiful, haunting albums ever made. And Jeff Buckley's voice is without a doubt one of the best voices of the 20th (Hell, the 21st too) century. So imagine my disgust when I read that none other than the glittery vampire douche himself, ROBERT PATTINSON, is the front-runner to play Buckley in a biopic about his life.

Yes, I used Microsoft Paint to create that beautiful masterpiece. And yes, I'm insulting his hair.

But seriously, ROBERT PATTINSON AS JEFF BUCKLEY?! James Franco is also in the running, which is better because I love me some James Franco. But Robert Pattinson apparently is a better musician, so that puts him as the top choice for the role. I can't really insult his talent because I've never seen him in any movies (I saw the first 20 minutes of Twilight but couldn't handle any more of it, it's way too ridiculous for me. And one of my favorite movies is Blazing Saddles, the epitome of ridiculous, but brilliant!). But the fact that a ton of teenage girls and middle aged housewives will rush to this movie purely because their wet dream boyfriend is in it is why this is so irritating.

Whatever, I needed to rant at the epic fail of the whole situation. I'll just watch this 10 times to make myself feel better.



2 comments: